Open Positions: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to the CTO, the Senior Software Architect will be a key member of our highly successful development centre. Taking a lead role, you will be responsible for leading technical roadmap of multiple ARInspect’s products. This unique role requires a technical specialist who has a track record in successfully driving and delivering key technical initiatives.
• Drive the architecture of ARInspect product to business results.
• Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems/products
• Help build, mentor and coach a team of very talented Engineers, Leads, Quality Engineers, System Operations and DevOps Engineers in architectural and design best practices & engineering methodologies.
• Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service development, deployment and delivery. Accountable for solutioning, design, architecture, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scalability, availability characteristics.
• Should be willing to be hands-on and spend time actively developing parts of the systems.
• Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process. Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables
• Drives code and design reviews of components/systems/products in scope and drives the architectural governance for them
• Set directional paths for the teams/department for the adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems
• Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions
• A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills
• A proven track record of leading the architecture and delivery in a high growth & matrix environment
• Successfully architected and led technology for enterprise or supply chain products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
• Must have exposure to leading product development end-end (portfolio to delivery, re-architectures) and developing systems & web applications from scratch.
• Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling multi-million sessions/transactions per day.
• Strong design/development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
• Solid experience in distributed systems, highly scalable products, performance & reliability.
• Excellent understanding of processing platforms, microservices architecture and async message processing using queues.
• Experience and knowledge of open-source software, frameworks and broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development in Java.
• Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency, resilience, fault tolerance and fundamentals of computer-science.