Open Positions: 1
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. As a senior Android app developer you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and also guide the team and be part of the process improvement.
• Define coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices to make sure team moves in the right direction.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Build application logic & develop user facing features in Kotlin.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Should know about multi-threading and thread synchronization (very important because you should never block the main thread)
• Exposure to necessary optimization techniques for mobile devices with limited battery life (reduce number of instruction cycles, minimize memory access, don’t leak any resources, etc.)
• Should be self-disciplined to follow coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices and also guide the team to the right direction.
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Proven working experience in Android app development and
• Have published at least one original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.