Open Positions: 1
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a service leader who loves fail fast approach of agile, a scrum master who would coordinate and coach our software development team.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
• Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
• Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
• Support the product owner and provide education where needed
• Create various agile reports/matrices of the progress.
• Prior experience on a scrum team
• Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
• Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
• Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
• Experience with successful Agile techniques
• Ability to work with and lead a team
• Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
• Any Scrum master certification.