Job Type: Full Time
No of Positions: 1
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. One will be focusing on the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. Also, working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 2 to 5 years of experience in iOS application development