Open Positions: 5
Location: Ahmedabad / Remote
Job Type: Full Time
In this role, you will be responsible for UI and UX design, implementing front-end with Angular applications and integrating them with Node JS-based backend application workloads on the cloud. You will have a hands-on role in implementation, building modern web application / PWA workloads with the proper design considerations and that align with overall architecture goals.
• The primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms
• Design & Architect: Participate in the research, design and prototype phase of all next generation product features. Ability to switch gears, investigate new technologies especially in the areas of AR, iOT and AI technologies, design and develop rapidly to contribute to our product roadmap
• Code: Take on end to end feature development for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams in India and USA, be part of the product release cycle and be able to code in all aspects of the code base from UI, application stack to database
• Learn: Believe in staying at the top of the game and have an appetite for seeking improvement and sharing knowledge across the company.
• Multitask seamlessly, always maintaining a positive attitude and a client-first mentality.
• Total experience: 2-6 years in IT industry
• Relevant experience: 2-3 years of experience in NodeJs or Angular
• Strong OOPS concepts
• Familiarity with database technology such as Postgres, MS-SQL, Oracle
• Experience working with Cloud technology or AWS is a plus
• Experience with micro-services or highly scalable infrastructure is a plus
• Experience working in Agile methodology is a plus
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
• Attention to details